Just 100 Jeep Renegade Tough Mudder 4x4s will be made, and to mark the occasion, the first ever ‘Tough Mudder for Jeep’ took place at Silverstone Circuit’s off-road course in Northamptonshire.
The Renegade successfully waded through a course designed by Tough Mudder, tackling rough terrain, dirty water and signature Tough Mudder obstacles, including ‘Mud Mile’ and ‘Quagmire.’ The SUV also tackled the steep slopes and inclines of ‘Killa Gorilla’ and the treacherous Cliff Hanger obstacle.
Priced from £27,795, Jeep reckons the limited edition “embodies the spirit, fun, adventure and innovation of Tough Mudder with Jeep’s legendary off-road credentials, ensuring drivers can tackle any challenge while Mudders push themselves into the unknown”.
The Tough Mudder Renegade is a 4×4 2.0-litre Multijet diesel automatic, available in orange and black. Standard features include:
- 2.0 Diesel Multijet II (140hp)
- 9 speed automatic transmission
- 4×4 Active Low
- 17” black alloy off road wheels – with 215/60/ R17 Mud & Snow tyres
- Tough Mudder exclusive bonnet decal
- Limited edition numbered stickers on upper rear three quarter panel
- Tough Mudder tailgate badge
- Off road style front bumper
- Specific interior look – orange and black – with anodised orange interior bezels
- Fabric – heated front seats
- (DAB) Digital radio
- Uconnect 5” touchscreen with Bluetooth, Sat Nav and live services
- All weather floor mats
- Tough Mudder Merchandise Pack to include water bottle, cap, hand towel, lanyard and wrist band in a drawstring bag