Citroen has teamed up with fashion magazine ELLE to bring a special edition to the range – the Citroen C3 ELLE.
The new variant, based on the best-selling Citroen C3 supermini, features Cherry Pink touches, a special roof graphic and the ELLE logo on the front doors.
Described as “stylish and urban”, it’s packed with a wide range of technologies for safety and connectivity including Active Safety Brake and ConnectedCAM Citroen.
Priced from £15,595, Citroen says it’s an “original city car that is both stylish and comfortable, like the working women who read ELLE magazine”.
Citroen C3 ELLE features include:
- A Polar White body colour with an exclusive Soft Sand two-tone roof as standard, Gloss Black door mirrors and original touches of Cherry Pink, which accentuate the fog light surrounds, Airbumps and rear quarter-light graphic
- A badge with the ELLE logo on the front doors and a special central roof graphic underlining the potential for personalisation
- An exclusive interior ambiance that continues the Cherry Pink accents, visible on the stitching of the grey seat upholstery and on the dashboard surround
- A level of equipment based on the Feel trim level, plus a range of optional technologies for safety and connectivity, including: ConnectedCAM Citroen, Citroen Connect Nav, Citroen Connect Box with Emergency & Assistance system, Active Safety Brake, Driver Attention Alert, Collision Risk Alert and Intelligent Beam Headlights
- Two efficient PureTech petrol engines delivering top class performance along with the EAT6 six speed automatic gearbox (PureTech 110 S&S unit)