Skoda is celebrating after its new Kodiaq took the 2018 Car of the Year title and Best SUV award at the Honest John Awards 2018.
The car reviews site also named the Superb as the Best Family Car for the second year running.
“The Skoda Kodiaq is a smash hit with HonestJohn.co.uk’s 2.3 million readers,” said HonestJohn.co.uk Managing Editor, Dan Powell.
” It’s easy to see why our audience love it so much, with the Skoda winning praise for its spacious cabin, affordable running costs and outstanding value. The Skoda Kodiaq is a brilliant family SUV and a worthy winner of the Honest John Car of the Year 2018.”
Now in its eighth consecutive year, the Honest John Awards don’t follow the traditional awards format, instead the winners are chosen by the best experts of all- the website’s users.
The awards recognise and reward the cars that HonestJohn.co.uk users search for most on the site, and the reviews which create the most interest among them are the winners.
Honest John Awards 2018 – full list of winners…
- Car of the Year – Skoda Kodiaq
- City Car – Suzuki Ignis
- Small Hatchback – Honda Jazz
- Small Family Car – Honda Civic
- Large Family Car – Skoda Superb
- Compact Premium – Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Large Premium – Jaguar F-Pace
- MPV – BMW 2 Series Active Tourer
- Small Crossover – Honda CR-V
- Crossover – Honda CR-V
- SUV – Skoda Kodiaq
- Performance Car – Volkswagen Golf R
- Convertible – Mazda MX-5
- Luxury Car – Tesla Model S
- Estate – MINI Clubman
- Highly Rated – Hyundai i10
- Real MPG – Toyota GT86
- Pick-up – Nissan Navara
- Small van – Ford Transit Connect
- Medium van – Ford Transit Custom
- Large van – Fiat Ducato